“Synergy is the behavior of whole systems unpredicted by the behavior of their parts.”― Buckminster Fuller
Convergent Team goes to the IAF-EME Conference in Milan, Italy to share Points of You® and TetraMap® to the delegates.
Global Synergies put together the impact of The Convergent Experience with the perspective and technology of the best Global Learning Tools:
- Finding Your IKIGAI using Points of You®
- KAIROS Weekend Retreat with Points of You®
- Transforming TEAMS with TetraMap®
- Why Are YOU Like That? A TetraMap® Behavior Profiling Workshop
- THINK Happy Thoughts! A Wellness Inventory® Talk
- Business WARGAMES of Actelligos®
More than Icebreakers
Proven Global Learning Tools & Technologies to level-up your Team
The Coaching Game is a creative and effective tool for personal and professional development. This easy-to-use game features associative cards, each depicting a photographic image and a topic, accompanied by a thought-provoking book, inviting us to experience countless points of view, break free from set patterns of thought, and open up new possibilities for expansion and growth.
Punctum is a game that allows us to explore various issues in a dynamic way – hands-on, playful and colorful, yet powerful and effective. The game is based on associative connections between stunning photos, intriguing themes and meaningful questions to create genuine learning and development.
Refresh! is a set of 3 mini coaching games that together create a versatile, powerful tool for personal and professional development.
Featuring new photographic images, themes and points of view, this set offers a wonderful opportunity to Refresh! and broaden your Points of You® toolset.
Alternatively, it can be used as a stand-alone coaching game offering countless points of view – and meaningful opportunities to experience, explore, expand.
Faces is all about people and the way we reflect one another.
Faces helps us to get to know our significant others from new perspectives; it raises questions regarding our relationships and the parts we choose to take in them
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT?
The experience, impact on self, and understanding gained are the heart of TetraMap’s difference.
At a workshop, participants will:
- Explore their own nature, and discover the nature of others.
- Appreciate the value of our differences. Avoid being ‘labelled’.
- Enjoy the experience and engage with metaphors.
- Use learning which is designed to be both adult and brain-friendly.
- Practise strategies to reduce conflict, improve communication and build effective relationships.
After the workshop people will:
- Apply their knowledge and skills, and see the result immediately.
- Remember and discuss their aha! moments for months, often years.