BE BETTER THIS 2021!
Join our ONLNE Public Workshops!
Convergent Experience opens its doors to Individuals, Teams, and Leaders who are in search of ways to make a ‘Better Version’ of themselves everyday. THE TRAINING HUB is a venue where you can freely ask, experiment and learn from different people and even from your mistakes. Here, we can guide you to empty your cup and accept new learnings, build self-efficacy, pursue a habit of being better as you succeed in life and win at work!
UPCOMING ONLINE PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL AGILITY WORKSHOP
09:00 am – 12:00 pm, ONLINE via Zoom
29-30 Sept 2021 ● 14-15 Oct 2021 ● 21-22 Oct 2021 ● 11-12 Nov 2021
- Discuss the 3S Framework of Mental Agility: Self-Awareness, Self-Care, and Self-Compassion
- Use the Cognitive Triangle Model to develop a better understanding of one’s thoughts, emotions, and actions
- Practice mental agility tools to adapt better in various situations
- Explore 3-Step NEW Framework to Emotional Agility: Name Your Feelings, Explore Your Options, Write and Walk your Why
- Generate individual action plans to enhance one’s mental and emotional agility
All participants will receive E-Certificate of Attendance from Convergent Experience
PREVIOUS PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
DELIVERING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
April 29, 2020 ● 9am – 5pm
Explore the different ways to exceed customer expectations and learn the foundation of a solid service excellence mindset and attitude.
Participants should be able to:
- Learn the foundation of delivering excellent customer service;
- Create a service excellence mindset and attitude;
- Understand and use the standards to measure service performance;
- Develop and apply critical skills of a service provider;
- Strategize how to exceed customer expectations by mapping out a concrete action plan.
SUPERVISORY DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
April 22, 2020 ● 9am – 5pm
Have a better understanding and appreciation of the role of an effective supervisor and be able to assess one’s strengths and areas for improvement.
At the end of the one-day workshop, participants should be able to:
- Have a better understanding and appreciation of the role of an effective supervisor.
- Assess the individual’s strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitude critical of an effective supervisor.
- Practically apply skills, tips and techniques during and after the workshop.
- Map out a concrete action plan on how to become an empowered supervisor.
SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE
April 15, 2020 ● 9am – 5pm
Designed to address and help you structure the way you speak in order to deliver your message accurately and effectively in any situation.
At this program’s conclusion, participants are expected to:
- Practice spontaneous self-expressions in response to queries;
- Initiate conversations or engage others in discussions;
- Practice self-expressions in speaking business English
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS WRITING
April 2, 2020 ● 9am – 5pm
Addresses the most evident and usual English communication writing challenges and aims to further improve your business writing skills.
At the end of the 1-day workshop, participants should be able to:
- Learn the foundation of effective business writing principles, framework and guidelines.
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement in effective business writing.
- Equip oneself with effective writing skills critical at work.
- Apply critical writing standards, skills, tips and techniques in effective business writing.