The Coaching Game and Punctum are creative and effective tools for personal and professional development and growth. Based on the use of projective photo cards and eye-opening questions, they both invite us to explore life themes. These versatile games integrate naturally and supplement each other. Playing them allows us to experience countless points of view, break free from set patterns of thought, and create positive change.
Who can use this:
Life and business coaches, trainers, therapists, psychologists, counselors, consultants, HR professionals, managers, group leaders and others combine The Coaching Game and Punctum to explore various issues and achieve breakthroughs.
They are powerful tools for self-discovery, team building and leadership development, and valuable at coaching or therapy sessions, social gatherings and corporate settings.
Together, this duo offers innumerable ways to play and grow.
1. Deck of 65 inspirational cards, each depicting a visual point of view and a theme that touches our lives.
2. 165-page, full-color book presenting a “surround-view” of each theme through stories, quotes and coaching questions.
3. Process Maps lay out four powerful processes to guide the path of exploration.
4. Focus Notes for valuable insights and action items.
5. A canvas case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric.
6. Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use The Coaching Game in professional settings.
7. Deck of 33 unique cards displaying images taken by photographers from around the world
8. 33 theme cards, each presenting a one-word life theme
9. 33 question cards to guide and expand our points of view
10. A denim case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric
11. Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use Punctum in professional settings.