Punctum is a game that allows us to explore various issues in a dynamic way – hands-on, playful and colorful, yet powerful and effective. The game is based on associative connections between stunning photos, intriguing themes and meaningful questions to create genuine learning and development.
1. Deck of 33 unique cards displaying images taken by photographers from around the world
2. 33 theme cards, each presenting a one-word life theme
3. 33 question cards to guide and expand our points of view
4. A denim case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric
5. Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use Punctum in professional settings.
Who can use this:
Great for individuals, professionals and organizations. Whether as a tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development or at coaching and therapy sessions, social gatherings and workshops – Punctum makes for a meaningful and inspiring experience. Played individually, one-on-one, by small and large groups, it can be easily adapted to every audience, objective and theme.