BACK TO BACK CERTIFICATION : TetraMap® Facilitator & Coaching to Your Nature Certification
November 4@9:00 am - November 7@5:00 pm$1963
BACK TO BACK CERTIFICATION:
The 3rd TetraMap® Facilitator Certification and
The 1st Coaching to Your Nature Certification Manila 2019
FIRST, BECOME A TETRAMAP® CERTIFIED FACILITATOR!
TetraMap® Facilitator Certification Manila 2019 ( November 4-6, 2019 )
This 3-day course offers high-value professional and personal development for facilitators, trainers, consultants and coaches – anyone involved in OD/LD initiatives that support individuals and teams through change. With certification comes a deeper understanding of TetraMap® to enrich all your programs and consulting, from context-setting to achieving learner outcomes.
This certification will be conducted by a Master TetraMap® ️ Facilitator from Singapore & supported by our own Certified TetraMap® Facilitators!
Our Certified Facilitators will showcase how this tool can impact your workshop participants, clients, your team & employees, your teachers or students, and even your families to elevate their understanding of human behavior and communication to a whole new level!
Our Certification Program will give you
- The credential of a Certified TetraMap® Facilitator
- The knowledge and skills to effectively facilitate TetraMap® workshops
- The ability to integrate TetraMap® into your specific learning solutions
- The know-how to integrate TetraMap® into OD programs
- Access TetraMap®’s range of learning resources and online support.
- A global network of TetraMap® Facilitators to share and exchange ideas
You will learn:
- How to facilitate the ‘Why are you like that?’ process and exercises.
- A working knowledge of TetraMap® through practice and application to your specific requirements.
- How TetraMap® establishes a natural foundation for managing others, teamwork, leadership, performance, and sales & service.
- Techniques to improve your communication, relationships and facilitation.
- How the nature of metaphor and the tetrahedron shape visually and kinesthetically helps you to explain diversity in leadership, teamwork, change and development.
- More about yourself and others than you imagined.
SECOND, BECOME A CERTIFIED COACHING TO YOUR NATURE COACH!
TetraMap® Coaching to Your Nature Manila 2019 ( November 7, 2019 )
OPEN TO CERTIFIED TETRAMAP® FACILITATORS
With the wave of Millennials coming through organizational culture is changing-up. The way we manage our organizations and the way we manage people is being challenged to shift to a healthier place. Deep inside we know more is possible. We long for soulful workplaces. We devour authentic cultures and a team | community that has passion and purpose.
It’s now requiring us to know which TetraMap® Nature needs to be at the fore at any given part of our conversations – flexing our natures from the inside – to bring about the best and for the collective good. It’s asking us all to step up into a place of Leading Edge Leadership.
Enter Coaching to Your Nature and this NZ bred TetraMap® program that has come into its own embracing emotional intelligence blended with the TetraMap® elements. A powerful combination. This program and workbooks have taken on a big revision and a new look. You will find facilitators and workshop participants will both revel in eye-opening growth and awareness this simple, no rocket-science program offers.
What Will I Learn?
This program will provide skills as well as practical and applicable coaching tools and techniques to enable you to:
- Learn the techniques and tools that will help you positively influence individual and team performance in a genuine, authentic way
- Stay ahead of the curve with agile emotional intelligence
- Understand and learn the psychology of long-term change in people
- Utilize a proven, step-by-step system with all the materials to help people
- Value and nurture high-performance teams in a highly positive environment
- Be able to teach what you learn with confidence
- Increase your credibility
- Enhance your own career
- Offer new services to current clients or colleagues
- Provide workbook materials to your clients
- Add additional sources of revenue to your bottom line